Tuesday, October 2, 2018

The Furry Tag -- Aarin Style

What is the name of your fursona? 
Misty Aarin

Where did the name of your fursona come from?
It's a combination name to my pseudonym for writing. "Mari" Misty because it starts with "M" and because I am quite fond of a film from my childhood-- The Apple Dumpling Gang. The character she's based on, Misty, who takes in the children and main characters after they were sent to her town. I always loved that character and thus, named my fursona after her. In the case of Aarin, it was was simply "Aari" so it would look like M. Aari. But I thought adding an "n" would give it an unique sound to it and it combined part of my real name to it.

What species is your fursona and why did you choose that species?
Gryphon. Simply because the meaning of my nickname "Ari"-- "lion" in Hebrew and "eagle" in Scandavian.



What color is your fursona and why? Hair/fur/eyes/etc
Hair: Mahogany
Fur: golden brown
Feathers: Brown
Eyes: violet and gold

What is your fursona's personality and how does this compare to your RL personality? She is brave, compassionate, an old soul, and always sticking out for the underdog. She wants to use the powers she's been given to heal, soothe and bring everyone to find the brave and compassionate side of them as well. She is married to a (Shape)Shifter  dragon who, with the help of his shapeshifting abilities helped concieve a dragonic gryphon child whom they named Recovery Cahira (which means recovery warrior) in honour of the time her parents had to persevere through her pregnancy with Ree... The backstory and characteristics of Misty (and Ree as well) were based around my life story and personality.

What is one item your fursona owns that is significant to you in RL?
Bow and arrows, courage shield pendent, panpipe, Scottish tin whistle, ocarina, violin, a magical pen that channels all her powers of music and creativity to create peace, healing and bring worlds of fiction to existence, and a side pouch that she holds those things and her medical equipment in

What is one thing you think you would say to your fursona if you could meet?
"I love your eyes and your wings, can ye take me for a flight?"

What is one thing your fursona would say to you if you could meet?
She'd be half-modest about it, tell a bit too much about her powers within her eyes. Then she'd blush and chuckle, embarrassedly and ramble; "Oh these? yeah they're what manifest my powers heh heh heh....and sure... no problem there, let's have fun in the clouds."

How has your fursona changed over the years?
My first time becoming a furry was a sham. I didn't know what the hell I was doing, she started out as an orindary calico cat who simply loved the idea of creating stories and art... I still have that one as a separate fursona, but that one once was simply a highly emotional human girl who was sorta my emotional and evil (more impulsive that is, but I thought it was evil at the time) based side... turned her into a cat then a caticorn, but when I chose my gryphon, she was based on the idea of my halflings from Scarlet Redemption and Forgiver's Vow... and my love for gryphons-- not to mention on my own nickname, Ari... but it took so long to flesh her out before creating her and I've only had this particular fursona for about 1 to 2  years.... haha!


How long have you had this fursona?
As I said above, 1 to 2 years. The idea came in 2014 or 2015 but, the character herself was made in 2016 or 2017.





Would you like to be more like your fursona?
Yup, because I really don't feel as courageous or compassionate as she is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Land of Ansaris: Anthem Rise Academy Schools (Part Two)

S chool Locations The locations of each school/fortress are strategic positions. Moreover their positions are based on the trinity and fel...