Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Post-Birthday Blogging Challenge: Day 2 - 2̶0̶ 25 Facts About You

I'm changing the "20 Facts About You" into the number of my age just to make it more fun!



  1. I love every colour equally. They each have a reason to be loved, however I have a soft spot for violet. 
  2. Also, colours each have a special meaning to me emotionally and spiritually. And my dress style expresses those meanings.
  3. I love dragons a lot and stuff but they have been overrated. I truly believe it's the gryphons' turn to have recognition. Because, they are so underrated.
  4. I love to play MUD/MMORPG games such as VMK, GaiaOnline, Roblox, Wizard 101, Toon Town , Mabinogi, and Furcadia.
  5. I became a furry last year and created my first-ish fursona, Misty Aarin the-- you guessed it-- gryphon. But I only just now wanted to start a fursuit and to start cosplaying.
  6. Habitica is an awesome RPG habit former/to-do list that I quite enjoy using.
  7. I'm an Ambivert.
  8. I'm a Christian-- specifically a ragamuffin Christian (read the last post.)
  9. Although I'm questioning my faith/sexuality/gender and have no clue what I believe-- due to that I believe that all people need to let their yes be yes and their no be no. So, for the time-being, until I know what I believe, I will be silent. Because I don't want to come off as wishy-washy or hypocritical.
  10. I am about a month away from hitting my 1-year mark from cutting. And as long as I remember, I have had Bipolar Disorder NOS, which has evermore put in the ranks of a Recovery Warrior
  11. My favourite thing in the world is music. To listen to it, to play it, and to write it.
  12. My top three favourite genres are; Rock/Metal, Folk/Celtic, and Soundtracks/Classical Music
  13. My top 5 favourite rock/metal bands/artists are Wolves at the Gate, Thousand Foot Krutch, Disciple, Memphis May Fire, and Skillet
  14. My top 5 favourite folk/Celtic bands/artists are Blackmore's Night, Gaelic Storm, Andrew Peterson, Joshua Aaron, Michael Card.
  15. I write poetry and stories.
  16. As a novelist, I write fantasy, sci/fi, adventure, action, etc.
  17. My top 5 favourite Disney/Pixar films are Brave, Zootopia, Moana, Inside Out, and Mulan.
  18. My favourite animated shows are Trolhunters, Avatar: The Last Airbender, MLP: FiM, Steven Universe, and Voltron.
  19. Psych, especially DBT and MBTI is a passion of mine.
  20. And on that topic, I also am rather passionate about breaking the stigma around mental illness.
  21. I love archery and really have the dream of buying myself a bow and a few arrows, one day.
  22. I live out on my parents' place and with my brother and roommate, now.
  23. I love to help stray kitties.
  24. I am a Manga/Anime/Furry Artist. Graphic as well as Abstract Surrealist and Abstract/Post Expressionist
  25. I'm also a photographer and I do a photography journal on my Instagram that shares my daily experiences in my faith and my mental illness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Land of Ansaris: Anthem Rise Academy Schools (Part Two)

S chool Locations The locations of each school/fortress are strategic positions. Moreover their positions are based on the trinity and fel...